Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Update

I (Nicia) was finally able to get a hold of Caitlin, Kathy, and my dad. They are doing great! I will let Kathy report on all the wonderful things they have been able to see and do, and what blessings they have be given while out there. I just wanted to let everyone know that they are doing well.
Kathy and my dad were able to meet Caitlin at the temple, and they were able to do a session together.
Caitlin says she has been talking constantly to her mom, and then will look over at my dad and see him just sitting there in his own world, listening to music. She laughed and said she felt bad, but my dad said, "oh no. I knew that's what would happen, so I came prepared." Pretty great.
Anyway, Caitlin looks great! I was actually able to webcam with them. It was SO fun!
If you comment on Kathy's blog, she will get it. She has been able to check her email while in Argentina, so if there's anything you'd like to say, please comment away!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear the full report and see tons of pictures. I wish I could be there when she reports.

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY!! I am so glad things are going well and they are having a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it! And I can't wait to see pictures of Caitlyn and hear all her stories!! Wish I could be there when she gets home!!

Karen said...

Can't wait to see everyone at the airport!

Justin said...

Hey, Justin here. I have news but don't know Mom's username or password so I can't post on the blog. Anyway, I got a call from Jordan this morning saying he made it to the mission home in Cuernavaca just fine, and that things are going great! We talked for a while yesterday while he was waiting for a flight and he is stoked to finally be in Mexico. Have a great day, and I hope to see some of you at the airport tomorrow.

Lisa said...

This is so exciting, Kathy! I am excited to meet Caitlyn. She sounds like a great girl!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how fast the time has seemed (for me) since I remember visiting Mom in the summer of 2007 and Caitlin was there getting some help with making skirts before she left. Wow. It's so exciting that it's finally time for her to come home, though. I'm so glad you guys got to go pick her up there and be able to see some of the places she's been.

Graciy said...

Can you post Jordan's address? Oh pretty pretty pretty please!!!! Josh and I want to draw him crazy pictures.

Oh and I have no idea how to follow your blog... any ideas?