Saturday, March 14, 2009

¡Hasta luego USA! Hola Argentina!

Bridge at Sunset, Rosario, Argentina

Hola!
Well, tomorrow is the big day for Dave and me. We leave on a plane headed for Buenos Aires at 1:40 in the afternoon and get there the next morning at 7:45. We're so excited and a little nervous at the same time. Tuesday Caitlin will travel with the other missionaries from the mission home in Rosario up to temple in Buenos Aires, which is where we'll be meeting her! :) This is one of the highlights of the trip for me. I've been getting more emotional every day. Just thinking about it brings on the tears! (thanks to the Danes genes)

We plan to take Caitlin to Iguazu Falls, and then travel through her mission area, visiting the wonderful families she grew close to (another highlight for me). We'll have very limited access to the internet, so no blog posts for awhile, but hopefully some great pictures to post when we return home! Bueno adiós a todos nuestros amigos!

4 comments:

Nicia said...

Goodness Kathy, you sound so fulent! :) Miss you guys while you're gone, but am so excited for you!! Say hi to Caitlin for me as soon as you see her! Be safe! Love you guys!

Melinda said...

I can't believe she's already almost finished with her mission! I can tell you're SO excited to be with her again! Enjoy your trip!!

Lisa said...

Wow! I didn't know you were going to pick her up. How exciting! I hope your trip runs safe and smooth. I'm excited to meet Caitlin. From what you've told me about her, she sounds like a great person to know.

Michelle said...

That's awesome you get to go visit her! Have a great trip!!!